hello! nice to meet you! welcone to here! I hope I can make a friend with you!
I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你們愿意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。
That'll put us both in the picture.這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什么了。
can't say for certain off-hand.我還不能馬上說定。
Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
You'll know our products better after this visit.參觀后您會對我們的產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/有更深的了解。
Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
Then we could look at the production line.然后我們再去看看生產線。
We are running on two shifts.我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
Almost every process is computerized.幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我們認為質量是一個企業http://www.stonebuy.com/enterprise/的靈魂。
Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。
I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。
What kind of quality control do you have?你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?
All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
What's your general impression,may I ask?不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
I'm impressed by your approach to business.你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我認為你們的產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也許將來我們可以合作。
The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/關系的可能性。
We would be glad to start business with you.我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/往來。
I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽談中請你們多加關照。
Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/陳列室嗎?
You may be interested in only some of the items.你也許對某些產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/感興趣。
Your desire coincides with ours.我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。
No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你這么有經驗。
Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/越來越難做了。
Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
At what time can we work out a deal?我們什么時候洽談生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能與貴公司建立貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/關系。
We also hope to expand our business with you.我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/往來。
I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
Seeing is believing. 百聞不如一見。
I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。
First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。
When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation. 專利的情況會在說明競爭產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/時一并提出。
Has your company done any research in this field?請問貴公司對此范疇做了任何研究嗎?
Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,并沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。
If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。
By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
Would you let me know your fax number?可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?
Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?
Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?
I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。
May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?
If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。
We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。中國http://www.stonebuy.com石材http://www.stonebuy.com/網-外貿助手-stonebuy.com
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.請了解這一點對我們至關重要。
I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。
There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事總有例外。
I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這里。
Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?
I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。
Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重復剛剛所說的嗎?
It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.請你盡量放慢說話速度。
Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?
Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/市場http://www.stonebuy.com/enterprise/FuJian/QuanZhouShi.html的考量。
I will try, but no promises. 我會試試看,但是不敢保證。
I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重復一次嗎?
The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。
Please remember this is not to be taken as final.請記得這不是最后的回答。
Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。
There is no such published information.沒有相關的出版資料。
Such data is confidential. 這樣的資料為機密資料。
I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什么特別想知道的嗎?
I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。
I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我非常想了解有關貴國對外貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/的政策。
It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/政策。
Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我們的對外貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。
We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我們主要采取了一些國際上的慣例做法。
we are sure both of us have a brighter future.我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。
Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it? 也許你已聽說過我們產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?
Let me tell you about our product.關于產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/一事讓我向你說明。
This is our most recently developed product.這是我們最近開發的產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/。
That sounds like the product we had in mind.那種產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/好像就是我們所想要的。
I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/的。
I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.我確信這種產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/有各種你所要的款式。
I strongly recommend this product.我強力推薦這種產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/。
If I were you, I'd choose this product.如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/。
We've already had a big demand for this product.這種產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/我們已有很大的需要求量。
This product is doing very well in foreign countries.這種產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/在國外很暢銷。
Our product is competitive in the international market.我們的產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/在國際市場http://www.stonebuy.com/enterprise/FuJian/QuanZhouShi.html上具有競爭力。
Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.讓我來說明是什么原因使我們的產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/銷售得那么好。
Our product is lower priced than the competition.我們產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/價格低廉,具有競爭力。
Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。
Could we see the specifications for the X200?我們可以看一下X200型的詳細規格嗎?
How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?
How soon can you have your product ready?你們多久才可以把產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/準備好呢?
We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我們的產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/在可在10月1日前準備好。
How did you decide that product was safe?你怎樣決定產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/是安全的呢?
What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你憑什么相信產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/是安全的?
If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.對這些條款有何意見,請盡管提,不必客氣。
We'd like you to consider our request once again.我們希望貴方再次考慮我們的要求。
We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我們希望搞清楚有關合同中技術方面的幾個問題。
The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的權利和義務方面的談判非常成功。
We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我們希望下一交談判將是簽訂合同前的最后一輪談判。
That's international practice. We can't break it.這是國際慣例,我們不能違背。
We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我們很高興您在解決有關合同的問題上如此具有建設性。
Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?請仔細閱讀合同草案,并就合同各條款提出你的看法好嗎
Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.請會簽第156號銷售合同一式兩份中的一份,將它寄回我方存檔。
Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不覺得應該仔細檢查一下合同,以免遺漏什么嗎?
We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我們對合同各項條款全無異議,下周簽合同如何?
We had expected much lower prices.我們希望報價再低一些
When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.當你在考慮對比價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。
But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市場http://www.stonebuy.com/enterprise/FuJian/QuanZhouShi.html價格隨時都在變化。
The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定購我們產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/的人越來越多。
How long will your offer hold good?一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?
Please go over it and see if everything is in order.請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。
Do you have any comment on this clause. 你對這一條款有何看法?
If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it. 如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方則有權終止合同。
The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract. 造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。
We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences. 我們應該附加一條關于仲裁分歧的條款。
The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations. 這個合同基本上囊括了所有我們在談判中所達成協議。
When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled. 當這個寬限期屆滿,你仍未執行合同的話,該合同就終止了。
I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable. 不用我說,該合同中的每一條都要嚴格執行的,沒有討價還價的余地。
It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。
I hope this will lead to further business between us. 我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/得到進一步發展。
I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你們需要的是原件,不是傳真件。
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 我們的價格比其他制造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你們對包裝有什么特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您認為我們的規格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量詢盤證明我們的產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/質量過硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。中國http://www.stonebuy.com石材http://www.stonebuy.com/網-外貿助手-stonebuy.com
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你們將采用那種付款方式?
湖北白麻,芝麻白,G603,工程板,路沿石,異型加工
蒙古黑,中國黑,好火燒板、光面、荔枝面、自然面、茶盤,墓碑、水...
芝麻黑、山西芝麻黑、林州青、林州黑、福建青、郵政綠、森林綠、...