国产精品久久久,亚洲 欧美 激情 小说 另类,xbox高清视频线,国产麻豆剧传媒精品国产av

2022年12月中國花崗巖石材及其...

大連:積極應對部分出口商品出...

旋轉樓梯的三大制作要點

新聞中心
新聞中心| 展會訊息| 石材百科| 石材雙譯| 建材市場| 石材術語| 石材協會| 報刊書籍
您的位置:首頁 > 行業資訊 > 新聞中心 > 外貿英語 > 正文

常用商務英語(一)

[ 發布日期:2007/5/14 9:17:10 ] 瀏覽人數: 8181

41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我認為你們的產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國http://www.stonebuy.com市場http://www.stonebuy.com/enterprise/FuJian/QuanZhouShi.html
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/關系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/往來。
52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我們十分樂意幫助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/陳列室嗎?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也許對某些產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/感興趣。
58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
這些產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/在國內外很受歡迎。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/都是我們的暢銷貨。
61 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你這么有經驗。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/越來越難做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什么時候洽談生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/關系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/往來。
68 This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同愿望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經了解到中國http://www.stonebuy.com在對外貿易http://www.stonebuy.com/trade/中采取了靈活的政策。
70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。

71 Seeing is believing.
百聞不如一見。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
專利的情況會在說明競爭產品http://www.stonebuy.com/sample/時一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
請開始你的簡報。
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
請問貴公司對此范疇做了任何研究嗎?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,并沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
81 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一個要求嗎?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
請了解這一點對我們至關重要。
93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我們的方針是不授與專賣權。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事總有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?
98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重復剛剛所說的嗎?

評論區

 

手機訪問